Here's the recipe (shamelessly lifted from thingsmybellylikes):
- 125g can sardines
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsps fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 small, white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375, place an ovenproof dish inside while you assemble the ingredients.
- Flake the sardines together with the parsley, garlic and onion. Season generously with black pepper and tip into the heated ovenproof dish. Put in oven for five minutes.
- Gently crack the eggs into a bowl. Remove the sardines from the oven and carefully pour the eggs on top. Season generously and return to oven for 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked but jiggly.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving so they congeal further.
Actually, the only appliance I'm really missing is the dishwasher. And even that I'm slowly, but surely, adapting to life without.
I'm pretty convinced that by the time our kitchen is done being built, I won't need one. Shira assures me this will not be the case.