- 5 Iconic Movie Scenes That Were Actually Fake
- Woman Takes One Photo Of Herself Every Day For A Week
- EXCLUSIVE: Features Of Amazon’s New Smartphone
- How Many Of These ‘Friends’ Episodes Have You Seen?
- We Took An Israeli Child And A Palestinian Child And Put Them Together In The Same Room. And We’re Going To Keep Them.
All these stories, if tweaked just slightly, would fit perfectly on Buzzfeed (and related sites). I guess this shows just how pervasive Buzzfeed style writing has become. Forget e-mail or text messaging ruining kids ability to write or speak, the new target is going to be Buzzfeed. I can't wait till some high school student hands in a top 10 list instead of an essay for their final project on Hamlet.
I first learned about clickhole via SethGodin's Blog